Started of the month with our 3rd year anniversary! Lots of great stuff happens in 3's for Luke and I, starting with 08-08-08.We dated for 3 months, engaged for three. Our first apartment was #3 so was our last one and as *fate would have it , our soon to be address has 3 threes and will be moving on week 33. As long as there is only one baby at a time and not three, life will be good!
We went out to dinner at Texas Roadhouse, can never go wrong with BBQ. Then we stopped by our house...soon to be home. The offer was accepted so we were just waiting for closing day.Dont really like taking pictures of my expanding belly but will post it for historical reflections :)
Luke's birthday:I got Luke a birthday balloon to take with him to lunch and then take back to his desk, he did it with slight hesitation. I guess really hot guys don't like all of the attention.I made luke a candy gram. I think its a way to be creative and satisfy my sweet tooth. I try to get candy that I don't like but usually it's gone before Luke remembers it. I'm so aweful. I eat his presents.
So that was August in a nutshell.

No comments:
Post a Comment