4 years ago March 30 I told Luke that I "Love him"
March 29th was a Saturday, Luke took me somewhere to play the piano and he told me that he had talked to his parents. I asked him about what, he said "You"!
Back at my apartment, before my roommates got home we were watching Pride and Prejudice on TV.During the commercial he kissed me and said"I think I love you"
I didn't respond back until the next day.
He went to church with me and my girlfriends. I wrote on his back I love you. He was leaning forward, no response, so I wrote it again. and again....
Later that night he wrote on my back "I love you 2"
This is a picture from that SundayI have had my eyes on him ever since....
at least from my favorite angle :)
Hahaha that last picture cracked me up! Miss you! So glad you're happy :)
ReplyDeleteSo cute! I love you 2 so much...can't wait to see you this weekend...woohoo!!!
ReplyDelete