Picked up this pretty little baby around the corner from a neighbor moving to alaska( never can say it like Palin) for $10, she wouldn't budge.Just needed some TLC and I used the stain and sealer from my last wood project on the kitchen table.
Got this mirror a year ago and was sitting in my closet waiting for inspiration to come and once I found this table $5 I had IT.
The finished bench on the front 'porch' and the newly silver mirror and white table work marvelously in my bedroom.
I think I got everything in the picture for $10 which is why I dont care if she eats the books before she can read them.
Until next time
GS Queen!
I've hit some good garage sales out here! But I am sad that we are so far away from each other and can't be garage sale buddies!
ReplyDeleteWow!! Awesome finds!! I need some tips from the Garage Sale Queen!!
ReplyDeleteDang, you take after your Mom and grandma!! Those look so great, and I love the table and mirror!
ReplyDelete