Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Bring it October...I'm ready!

 I said goodbye to my knoble steed
 She broke bad, timing belt
 Speaking of timing belts...Lilys seems to go out from time to time too!
 Reminds me of Rusty....
Going along and then keels over

 This headband stayed on long enough for me to snap a picture of this happy girl who 
"loves her auntie"

 October 1st
brings out the 'Wickedly Cute" in everyone

 For sleeping moments like these I'm glad my phone can capture the moment
whether on my chest or crib with butt in the air

 Kirstin and Lilyan having A.Great.Time.

 Beautiful Bountiful mountains

 Took a turn in the bike, think I might need to get one for mine
Kirstin already knows how to drive :)
 Thought mosquitos were dead...Guess.NOT.
I was able to see some cousins of mine
Ready ..Aim..... no need to worry they were air soft guns
 Lily and Kate!
The share the same birthday
11 Years apart...Lily has a lot of growing left to do

 Come on...I'm allowed a splurge every once and a while. 
A perk of the 10 hour drive
 One the way home...off to a great start
 Decided to revamp the decor with a great printable from pinterest



1 comment:

  1. Make it stop, she is getting WAY too big! HAHA...I could totally see myself passing out like that, LOVE it! So sad about your car...I love how even in the mirror you have a sad face! And love the decor!

    ReplyDelete