A bunch of Lily's faces before church, her new movie is UP!
MY First mothers day card from lily, I wa impressed at her hand writing, it was signed 'Lily Bug"
I woke up to a rainbow of messages, way better than breakfast in bed
Never mind my closed eyes, I love the spunk from this little toots!
Happy Mother's Day to me and all the women in the world.
I have been saving this for especially today!
This describes so well the feelings that accompany the emptiness accompanied by infertility.
The English language lacks the words to mourn an absence. For the
loss of a parent, grandparent, spouse, child or friend, we have all
manner of words and phrases, some helpful some not. Still we are
conditioned to say something, even if it is only “I’m sorry for your
loss.” But for an absence, for someone who was never there at all, we
are wordless to capture that particular emptiness. For those who deeply
want children and are denied them, those missing babies hover like
silent ephemeral shadows over their lives. Who can describe the feel of a
tiny hand that is never held?
Thanks to Laura Bush for that, it's in her memoir I recently finished reading.
Loves to my lily. Who is sitting next to me asking me "what a lady bug say, mom"!
No comments:
Post a Comment