Sunday, July 27, 2014

Green Eggs and....


I usually put this girl down for a nap and  then listen to her chuck the books on the ground and it sounds like stomping elephants but I needed a little R&R and checked to make sure she was asleep first. I'm the kind that needs a nap not the almost nap, am I right mommies or am I right!
Alas, she looked so cute I took the energy I had left and got the camera to snap a couple. As for the giraffe she sits on him to read books, but the smart mom knew she would fall asleep and so he got the same special treatment for the afternoon.
Nothing says summer quite like a good book and a nap in your undies.
Dr. Sues would be proud!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad I'm not the only one who needs naps, I LIVE for my naptime haha

    ReplyDelete