Monday, October 6, 2014

Madilyn Newborn

 I had our great family friend take these of Madilyn and us. She was 9 days old and really alert. I had no idea how much time went into getting pictures of a baby. It was at least a few hours. I love the pictures and they are hanging in various places in the house. 
I laugh at this one now, only because lily did not want to touch or hold the baby and you can tell with that look on her face and not knowing what to do with her hands. Now I can't get the big sister to leave her alone!





 Ba haha, Pinterest fail! No harm was done to the baby pictured above, it was just a coincidence it looks like she is kicking her and the baby is crying.

Sweet pictures!!!! Thanks to Melissa and her photography business.

3 comments:

  1. MY BEAUTIFUL GIRLS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely LOVE the basket in front of the door pictures haha! I really love the colors though, the blue door is so cool

    ReplyDelete
  3. Found your blog! I'm a successful stalker.

    ReplyDelete