Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Twins or Sisters?

 Let me preface this post by saying I did not have sisters ...HOWEVER I did have girl cousins and my mother 'occaionally' dressed us similarly. Needless to say having two girls comes with the matching outfit territory.
I got these three sets of shirts online at oldnavy. LOVE them.... worth the > $4 for each!



 Apparently (Said like the apparently kid) Lily is hungry and Madilyn knows it!

 A good roll in the leaves


 Lily is looking at her because Madilyn is in the grabbing stage and anything, including Lily's hair, is fair game....
and so is the flash on my camera and the alien looks :)
PS this is a 2T shirt on my not even 6 month old, good thing I got a size up!

1 comment:

  1. a 2T?!! Geez. She does not look that big in pictures. And I'm so glad Lily likes her cape. Let it go, let it go!

    ReplyDelete