Wednesday, July 22, 2015

The Wall

I'm not talking about the wall runners hit in races, I'm talking about the ugly one that I just couldn't stand. Luckily paint is paint and nothing structural so here is the progress from stripes to stripes.
(I know I painted over stripes to replace them with stripes but you'll see)
 Perhaps if it was 50 shades of grey that would be better
 Just reminded me of camo prison design
 The part that really got me was I would see it everytime I walked by the stairway and really wanted something more subtle. So I took the leftover paint can from the rest of the walls and got a dilutted version at 50% and painted the whole wall that color. I thought they might have mixed it wrong because with the lighting the wall to the right is supposed to be the darker color but it looked the same.
So I did a finger swipe of the paint and put it on top of the color I had just done and it would look great. I didn't want it white vs color so I WAS excited!!


Now what to put on the wall ???? Black and white frame collages? White table with big metal artwork?? 

No comments:

Post a Comment