Monday, October 17, 2011

Tis the season, for pumpkins!

Luke made me a finish breakfast, they were finnish spinach pancakes  "pinaattia pannukakkuja" translated spinach pancakes. I love the english language, and our pancakes. However, these were much healthier.

Me and little L at 38 weeks, before I went to quilt at Relief Soceity.

Love Halloween and replaced the candles with little light up pumpkins.

 Can you spot the other decorations, I think I will leave the witch up all year as a warning!
I saw this little newborn outfit and thought that was as close and probably the most comfortable costume idea for her first Halloween, can't wait for Halloween

 Who said that "NESTING" was cleaning and organizing. Here is my idea of nesting, a caulking gun :) I went a little crazy with it around the house. I did the kitchen counters and the downstairs bathroom floor.



 Here is her crib decor, lady bugs. Now I just have to wait to put her in it. I also have the changing table with lady bugs and in the corner of the room is a brown glider with a nursing cover that my cousin's wife Ashley made for me. I love it so much I am tempted to walk around with it on and start a new style trend. It looks so professional. Ashley is well aquainted with her sewing machine...unlike a certain pregnant woman who shall remain nameless.


 Glider with a framed tree, the leaves are firsts to look forward to with the baby, like fourth of July fireworks, first time swimming ect. A really cute idea from Whitney who threw me a baby shower last month. The same Whitney who took those great preggers pics.
 Luke hung pink ballons in the room, so it looks like a birthdayparty is in the works.
Is that a baby in that Swaddle Me blanket, NO it's a football, the closest thing Luke could find to try out how it works. Almost put me into a panic attack thinking I will have to push out something that size :( Hopefully babies are more forgiving than NFL pigskin.
Hopefully This will be my last entry before this thing gets used. I'm ready...to not be patiently waiting :)

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you guys are all set, so exciting!!! Can't wait to see this little girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Sooo cute. Love the ladybug theme! I'm glad you like the nursing cover!! :)

    ReplyDelete