So if you grew up with boys or are married to one of my relatives, you have seen this movie, Star Wars Return of the Jedi and that means you are familiar with these ,what I thought were cute cuddly mini bears. Lily just so happens to have a little soft pink outfit that reminds me of those Ewoks.
The outfit even has little ears, it keeps her warm and I like cuddling her in it. She even looks like an Ewok from the back when she is beating down my chest with her fists making her grunting noises when she thinks I have obviously forgotten she was hungry. But seriously Star Wars has nothing on this pink Ewok!

I think I have said this 100 times but she is so cute!!! And I'm married to Shawn and have NEVER seen this movie..haha but with me that's not surprising!!!
ReplyDelete