Thursday, January 12, 2012

Lily's Place

Lily's place at the head of the table, while we have 'family dinner'. Of course it Luke and I pigging out on A-mazing grub while she drools in protest. She can touch the bottom of her play station already and its suspended, kind of like those half workout balls at the gym that make you beg for mercy. So Lily is already working on her core muscles!

Whenever I go in for a close up she just stares. Luke actually said as I took this picture "Lily will be the first baby to have a seizure attack because her mother was taking so many pictures".
                                                 Told you she was drooling over dinner!
It was one of those miraculous days where I was able to fit everything in, including making homemade pizza and cookies, for our seriously great friends (the Bickmores)who bailed us out of a flight catastrophy....that will be another post entitled 'A Baby Makes My Brain Hormones Crazy and I Forget When Our Flight LEAVES!" Excuses...excuses.
The most picture perfect cookies I have ever made, it only took me until I was 25 to figure it out.
When Luke came up to the counter and saw the cookies too he said in a suspicious voice, "What did YOU do today?" Then he proceeded to the garage to check on the newest addition that we brought home the night before on 1/10/12. He was just 'checking'. Can't I just be amazing on a Wednesday?!

1 comment:

  1. Look at you Ms. Productive, very impressed with the dinner and dessert, and of course I love the car!!!

    ReplyDelete