Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Diaries of a Garage Sale Queen #2


So I have had this little beauty in the garage, it was black if you can believe it. I got it for under $5 and the top of the table was using wooden pegs but with a drill and some screws that top isn't going anywhere. I painted it white and got a beaut-E-ful knob at hobby lobby at 50% off of course ($3). I printed off a quote that I loved on Pinterest http://pinterest.com/pin/55309901644399859/ swapped the picture out of the frame from TJ Maxx that was on clearance ($5) and used the brown metal jewelry tree ($3), another GS find. That with the extra Tangerine yellow candle in the closet completes my little table for around $16.
Now if only I was brave enough to do something with those walls....

 Had to do something after her 3 hr nap! And I was worried she wouldn't sleep as long in her crib as she does in her shrinking baby swing.

No comments:

Post a Comment