Monday, July 9, 2012

Just keep swimming

 My cousin Angelina and Lily
 Byron in the flying squirl pose

 She is winking at you

 Lily with her new found fav food, goldfish
 My cousin's baby with lily, they are exactly 4 months apart

 Luke looks like he is in the kiddy pool if he can kneel, then he wandered of into the deep end

 Another rough life in paradise
Wish I was still there this week, 100 degree temps until Friday. I will take CA's nice weather anyday

2 comments:

  1. Love the pictures, sure love and miss California! I'm heading your way in a week and will give you a call. Kellen and Lily need to finally see each other!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! I bet all those Lemon boys are softies when it comes to baby Lily. :) Saw the "basketball game" going on in the back. Looks like she had a great time at Grandma and Grandpa Lemon's! I know we always had a great time!

    ReplyDelete