.
9/5 She's on the move, loves the outdoors but the outdoors are not friendly for the wardrobe, when she is walking her cloths wont suffer the Scoot damage.
9/15Given the right tools I can clean the yard up and send those weeds back to where the belong, the garbage!
9/7 Lily likes LOVES little animals, dogs and cats are the fav.
9/19 She also likes shopping trips, preferably ones without the annoying straps that don't allow her to get out but, she can manage to get the legs out and rotate:)
9/13Lily got a nasty scratch on her face, guessing it was from her nails. they grow so fast can't keep up. It looks better and luke isn't calling her scar face anymore.
9/22Guess breakfast was not enough and over to the pantry she goes.I just left them there for the day...does that make me a bad mom or just someone who doesn't want to waste food ?!
9/6 this is what I
see any time I am at the computer until I bring her to my lap.
9/21 FINALLY, rolls that can actually be enjoyed.a little on the big side, but is there such a thing when talking about bread....I think not!
Made this Raspberry cake...pretty good
9/4 While I was baking, love banana bread and Lily loves bananas and bread so it's a WIN win!
After all of that baking we inevitably have to clean it up, good thing I have a dishwasher that I only have to cloth and feed :) Apparently her baby brother needed a good cleaning to
o, until she thought twice about it and threw gently placed him on the floor!
Perhaps I should start doing chores nakie...maybe Luke would stick around the kitchen longer :) TMI...sorry!
Perhaps I should start doing chores nakie...maybe Luke would stick around the kitchen longer :) TMI...sorry!
9/21
9/22 LOve fall and so glad I planted a Maple tree that my parents bought us. I can't wait for it to get that big!























She is just so cute and getting so big! Um...can you come bake for me?? That cake looks delicious and I LOVE fall...wish it was here for us!!! Hello Alyssa...did you miss the memo? We always do chores naked...LOL
ReplyDelete