Most people either love or hate weddings. I LOVE weddings.(that was a period)
I Love that the couple is so blissfully happy, mostly untouched from the trials that will befall or the worries, the what's for dinner, how much is that going to cost us.....everything is right in the world.
Sure every wedding has their funny stories. Mine had some good ones.
But at the end of the day it's about two people who love each other making a commitment that when the trials, the worries and the joys happen they will be right there together witnessing it.
Now on to the wedding. Luke's cousin was married and we went to the reception. Perfect evening, perfect weather AH-mazing food. The best tri tip I have EVER, yes family...EVER had! At the end of it I was in between two scenes . Literally, it was like a movie on one side I saw this
and with a turn of the head
this image
I'm so glad I had the opportunity to snap a quick picture to illustrate exactly what I saw in an exact moment of time that will never be had again.
I couldn't help but think that with a turn of my head Lily would go from running around with a daddy who would follow her everywhere to standing next to the one she loves and committed forever to with her dad still right there.
So to my lily and her daddy, the one I LOVE....
Lets make everyday count, and hope the time will be slow enough before that day comes.


No comments:
Post a Comment