Here is lil miss Lils big girl bed... and her first nap on it!
Love these fabrics, the floral one stole my heart, and then I got the other 'coordinating' ones from JoAnns
Mirror Mirror on the wall, this was the best find of them all!
Got this puppy on Craigslist this last winter and has been hiding in the garage until spring decorating showed up.It's huge and heavy it was a mirror for a dresser but I loved the thought of lily getting all dressed up and having conversations with herself in the mirror. And now that she has her own she can stop kissing herself in mine :)
Now lets look at the before pictures
here
we
GO
Lily's furniture hanging out in the garage
her room before I painted it
I used Airy by Olympic
the perfect color, I agonized over choosing one.
I didn't want it to look gray, turquoise or like a nursery and she should be able to grow into it
cause I'm not painting it again!
I sealed myself up in the room until I finished the door.
And I had some fun with the spray gun.
These were the pillows before I recovered them
$8.50 for all of them (GS)
Lily after we moved her furniture up there
I saw this ugly thing and though of how perfect that would be for Lily and her books.
and once I covered it with two yards of fabric for less than $5 it was!
Now she has her own big girl mattress and doesn't have to use mine!
To the first of many sweet dreams Lily!











You should be an interior decorator! I'm super impressed with the covering the chair and the pillows...it all looks so great. I can't belive how BIG Lily is getting. Love the room!
ReplyDelete